COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Status

Awh man, not Arizona Tiki Oasis too! 

We here at Arizona Tiki Oasis headquarters have been keeping a close eye on the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. Over the last 24 hours, we have seen City and State governments across the country ban public gatherings of 250 people or more for the next few weeks. Even though we are seven weeks from our event and we have not had any cancellations from performers, speakers, or sponsors, we are highly concerned that we might be forced to cancel at the last minute. Ugh what a drag! 

At the same time, our primary goal has always been to make sure we have an event that is safe and healthy for all attendees. Therefore due to the potential of event cancellation and the wellness of all, we didn’t feel that we could move forward with our April event. We realize that this is not the news you were hoping for, especially since we ALL were looking forward to a weekend in SUNNY Scottsdale, but we are confident we have made the right decision.

Now here is the GOOD NEWS! We worked closely with the Hotel Valley Ho and our nonprofit partner, Arizona Preservation Foundation, and have settled on a new date for 2020…drum roll… the weekend of Halloween Oct 29-Nov 1!! Say, what?! A sophisticated Tiki Halloween party in the desert?!


So now what? You have options!

CANCEL your hotel room and tickets, all are refundable with no fees:
Hotel Action: due to the high volume of calls please contact the hotel via email at hvhreservations@hotelvalleyho.com to cancel your hotel room reservation
Ticket Action: Request refund for tickets via Eventbrite.
Important Note: the hotel is fully refundable until March 31st, 2020

KEEP your hotel room and tickets and join us in October 2020:
Hotel Action: due to the high volume of calls please contact the hotel via email at hvhreservations@hotelvalleyho.com to confirm moving your hotel room reservation to October dates.
Ticket Action: none needed! We will automatically move your tickets to the new date.
Important Note: All Tiki Oasis rooms are still one night non-refundable deposit. By moving your reservation to October 2020 you agree to these terms. These are the same terms you originally agreed to and the hotel will retain the same deposit you already made.

STAY weekend of April 23-26, 2020, even though no event that weekend:
Hotel Action: due to the high volume of calls please contact the hotel via email at  hvhreservations@hotelvalleyho.com to confirm your reservation. The Signature room rates have been lowered for this weekend to $199! 
Ticket Action: If you need a refund for tickets please request via Eventbrite.

All the best to you and yours,
Baby Doe & Otto von Stroheim