Staying at the Hotel Valley Ho? If yes, you will want to purchase your “Resort Pass” to unlock all the curated experiences at Arizona Tiki Oasis Thursday-Sunday! Roam freely around the resort and make the social distanced scene at the poolside bar, rooftop tastings, or spend the evening on the veranda of your resort room overlooking the grounds. We have curated all events to allow for plenty of social distancing and no gatherings now all you have to do is grab a Mai Tai and take your own resort adventure!
* Note that these resort pass tickets are only sold to those are staying at Hotel Valley Ho, email Tiki Oasis with your hotel confirmation number to get the password: email@example.com
Evening Resort Pass – $99 (Thur-Sat)
Limited edition ‘Arizona Tiki Oasis’ commemorative shopping bag: stuffed with Arizona Tiki Oasis sponsored products and printed shopping guide.
Entry to Resort Pools: Whether you prefer a private poolside Cabana, a seat at the bar, or toes dipped in the jacuzzi, the OH! Pool will provide a languid lagoon to relax in as well as a stage for entertainment including The Hypnotiques, Moonlight Magic and Satin Dollz
- Sky Line Sophisticated Spirit Tastings: Travel to the top of Hotel Valley Ho for a sunset spirit tastings. You will feel as if you are on top of the world as you take in the view of the skyline and peer eye to eye with the peak of nearby Camelback Mountain. Rooftop access is restricted exclusively to Resort Pass holders.
- Sands (formally Trader Vic’s!): Enjoy tropical cocktails created by Tiki celebrity mixologists
- Resort Pass Extra Perks: Each pass includes access to two seminars of your choice created just for resort guests!!
- Tiki Oasis After Dark – Take a peek behind the grass skirt as we explore the adult only side of tiki exotica visually through film and performance.
- Shop the Marketplace: Be first in line for the Arizona Tiki Oasis Marketplace featuring over 40 Tiki and Mid-Century artists, makers and traders.
- Zuzu Lounge: The Hotel Valley Ho Restaurant takes on a vintage Las Vegas style supper club atmosphere with classy cocktails and delectable dinner specials created by Executive Chef Russell LaCasce.
- Intimate Tropical Tasting: You don’t need a secret password – your “Resort Pass” is all you need to sample premium spirits at distinctive private settings such as the Rooftop, Tropicana Patio, and the Sands.
- Arizona Tiki Oasis Art Opening: our Thursday evening early-bird access to the Arizona Tiki Oasis Pop-Up Art Show featuring The Hypnotiques (Las Vegas)
- AZTO tickets are non-refundable after March 22nd, 2021. Please note that the Luau tickets are non-refundable.
Deluxe Evening Resort Pass – $200 (Thur-Sat)
Seminars – $0 – $50
NOTE: Seminars are not included with Resort Pass. Seminar tickets must be purchased separately
Tiki-Tiki Ho-Ho Luau – $129
NOTE: The Luau is not included with Resort Pass. Luau tickets must be purchased separately