Evening Resort Pass – $80
NOTE: this pass does NOT include seminars, food & beverage or access to the Friday night Luau event at the main pool.
Don your Sophisticated Aloha Cocktail Attire, grab your Evening Resort Pass, and get ready to join the evening festivities at Arizona Tiki Oasis (AZTO). Roam freely around the resort and make the scene at the poolside bar, supper club lounge, Tiki Oasis nightclub, rooftop soirée, or spend the evening on the veranda of a private suite overlooking the grounds. Grab a Mai Tai and take your own evening adventure!
- Sky High Sophisticated Soirée: Travel to the top of Hotel Valley Ho for a sunset soirée. Meet & Mingle with friends new and old while you enjoy custom cocktails created by Tiki celebrity mixologists. You will feel as if you are on top of the world as you take in the view of the Phoenix skyline and peer eye to eye with the peak of nearby Camelback Mountain. Rooftop access is restricted exclusively to AZTO private events.
- Tiki Oasis Nightclub: This private Tiki nightclub will feature live entertainment, unique experiences, dancing, photo booth, delicious drinks and rumpus room amusements.
- Zuzu Lounge: The Hotel Valley Ho Restaurant takes on a vintage Las Vegas style supper club atmosphere with classy cocktails, live music by The Martini Kings and Moonlight Magic and delectable dinner specials created by Executive Chef Russell LaCasce.
- Saturday Night Pool Party: Whether you prefer a private poolside Cabana, a seat at the bar, or a seat in the jacuzzi, the pool will provide a languid lagoon to relax in as well as a stage for H2O entertainment. Featuring live mermaid performance by MeduSirena.
- Swank Suites: You don’t need a secret password – your “Evening Resort Pass” is all you need to join the In Crowd at a distinctive private salon where you can converse all night or relax on the veranda overlooking the gardens.